Things I learned over the past two days on a variety of Linkedin discussions:
(1) It’s apparently OK to discount that what does not agree with your position as simply “less than rational.”
(2) It’s OK to only quote the bits of reports that agree with your position.
(3) Opinions which agree with your position are apparently FACTS where dissenting opinion is just opinion.
(4) More Volume = More Credibility. Larger reports = more validly (of course only if 1,2,3 apply)
(5) Never answer the tough question…just ignore them like they we not asked.